Monday, July 5, 2010

The Lord is my shephard

I have a new job here at Emmanuel! I've moved to the toddler house this week because one of the workers there is sick so I'm helping fill in. The toddlers are absolutely PRECIOUS! I was with them all day and had so much fun. There were 14 toddlers around the age of 2. It was exhausting, but still wonderful. They love getting hugs so of course I loved that. Being with these little tods made me miss sweet Lillian and little B! When Olivia and I went to shower the girls tonight one of the older girls had a bird in the house...like a normal bird that should not be kept as a pet. Well I never realized how scared of birds I was until I was placed in the same room. One of the girls thought it was funny to try and touch us with the birds so Olivia and I were screaming running around the house. It was mass chaos, but absolutely HYSTERICAL. I was asking how you say allergic, and i started screaming that I was allergic in spanish so she would get it away. But she knew I was kidding, so that was not very effective. At one point she threw the bird at us and i jumped from the floor to the top bunk and Olivia ran to the bathroom screaming. The inability to speak spanish really hindered our ability to get away from the bird. We eventually got past the bird fiasco and got on to the showers. But here are some pictures of the precious toddlers. Adios.


Precious toddlers sitting in line waiting to get their snacks!

so sweet.

Cheese Puffs
QUESO!!! what they say when they smile for a picture...Cheese
Beautiful view on the way to the toddler house! El Senor es mi pastor...The Lord is my Shephard

No comments:

Post a Comment