Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Peace. Love. Chicken Pox.

Yesterday two of the "small boys" had to go to the medical clinic because he had a rash. I got to sit with them for a few hours and had so much fun! We watched some of the Lion King and did a Lion King puzzle at the same time...pretty intense. And then we took LOTS of photos on my computer! Here are some of them. They just figured out that sweet Joche and Wilmer have chicken pox. Sadly a couple of hours into playing, they both got really high fevers so they just slept the rest of the time. Another thing to help me become a mom...deal with kids with fevers. CHECK! So our clinic duties are starting over. All the volunteers just take shifts staying in the clinic so there is always someone in there. I'm about to go back and spend the night in there. I'll try and have another post tonight from the past couple of days!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebekah, your mom has been telling me about your trip and I have enjoyed reading your blog about what you are experiencing. God is using you and I know you have touched the hearts of many people there. Luv ya, Ms Erin (ya know, Abbie's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah, I am so proud of you and how faithful you are at such a young age. The Ellis family has always admired and respected your values; you were always so mature in your thinking. I have enjoyed reading your blog and seeing how you are enriching and planting the "seeds" of God's wisdom in these little minds. Love you, dear! Jean Ellis

    ReplyDelete