Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yesterday was a funny day! I found out that the girls in the special needs hosue played a joke on me. They checked my hair for lice and they said they found 4, but really they only found one and took 3 from another girls hair and said they were from mine. The girls are hillarious, we are always laughing. Another thing, Olivia and I were in their house for 3 hours last night because they told us they didnt have the key anymore. They really just wanted us to stay and hang out with them. When we were in there I learned all the body parts (head, face, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, shoulders, arm, leg, foot, toes, etc.) in espanol...I'm becoming so honduran. It was fun so we didn't mind it!
We had a relaxing Saturday today. Saturdays are cleaning days so we cleaned this morning and just rested and got re-energized for this next week. I got to play with the kids a little bit, but I spent a good bit of my day with the other voluteers and just trying to rest up. The Lord has really blessed me during my time here at Emmanuel. I love getting to love on these kids.
Tonight I went and stayed with the toddler in the medical clinic for a few hours and to pass the time we did notecard in spanish. im learning slowly but surely!
We have church in the morning so I am going to go to bed now! Adios


War Eagle Moment...

The group in town outside the supermarket (Mercado).

Precious Toddlers

The beautiful view from emmanuel

The streets in Gauimaca

No comments:

Post a Comment