Thursday, July 8, 2010

What a day...

Today was definitely one for the books...I changed 6 dirty diapers within the first hour of being at the toddler house and I managed to get pooped on! All I could do was laugh! And another thing...I officially have lice. All the girls here get lice a lot so they are great at checking for it. I got one of the older girls to check my hair since I've been around it so much and then low and behold she found lice. Another incident when all I could do was laugh. Thankfully, I had lice killing shampoo and got it all gone and my friend Haley checked me again and I think I'm good. But, I really think the Lord is putting situations like this in my life just to teach me to laugh and have a joyful heart through everything! Anyways I am about to go spend the night in the medical clinic. One of the toddlers has a rash and they are trying to keep her away from the rest so it doesn't spread. At this rate I am pretty likely to get it, but it's okay! Whenever I am doing something that is just gross my new favorite phrase is "all for the kingdom". Helps keep me laughing and a smile on my face! I'm loving it here and everyday I look forward to spending time with the kids. Peace and Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment